Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More Easter

So as I was looking through my Easter pictures, I realized that I could just divide them into Sammy's Easter Pictures and Saffy's Easter Pictures. And so I did. Check them out.

It's hard to get back in the swing of things at work since I will have to work 5 days this week! The past couple of weeks I have taken the Friday off and it's been heavenly. I have always said that I would love to work 4 days. Who came up with the 5 day work week anyways?

I don't have too much else to report. I am gearing up for the destruction that will be our kitchen this weekend. The last major project that we have to do in there (or at least that we have planned in the next few years) is to tear up and replace the kitchen floor. We picked out the tile last week and we ended up going with something completely different than we originally planned. It's top secret - so top secret that I wouldn't even show my mom the sample tile this weekend. Now that is top secret! I do promise to post pictures on Sunday when it's complete.

And now one last picture from the weekend:


No comments: